The 2020 Experimental Safety Plan Form
Begin working on the form no later than February 10, 2020
Please read the instructions carefully :
The new web-based ESP form is ready for your use. Please fill in each section as instructed and provide attachments as required. The flow of information is the same as from the paper ESP that you may have seen last year. You will find examples, including a paper ESP, waste tracking form, waste label and photos under the Reference Button. Please feel free to email or call me if you have questions. Thank you, Juanita Miller 575-646-1292 or email@example.com
- Please login to the WERC Design Contest System
- Faculty advisors should select and open the Intended team page and then push the Experimental Safety Plan button (the blue button on the top left-hand side of the page.
- Other team members should select Experimental Safety Plan from the menu bar after login to the WERC Design Contest System
- Please fill in each section as instructed and provide attachments as required.
- Submit the ESP (However all team members can fill each section of ESP, Only Faculty Advisors, Co-advisors and Leaders have access to submit the team’s ESP)
- Safety Administrator will review the ESPs and will approve them or may have some questions, comments and/or requests for changes regarding the safety of the experiments which you can see all in the WERC design System. (Please respond to these in an understanding and timely manner).