How to Register
- First, Faculty Advisors and judges are required to sign up for an account (werc.nmsu.edu)
- After Faculty Advisors sign up, they add team members to the account.
- After students are emailed their password, they can log in to the WERC Contest Site.
- Due to limited space, WERC will be accepting up to 35 teams on a first-come first-served basis.
- Questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call Ginger Scarbrough at 575-646-8171.
- Payment will be activated for the Faculty Advisor only after all participants (All advisors, co-advisors, and students) complete their online profiles.
- We will not have a registration packet (no swag, no badge, no meals, no awards, etc) for you at the contest if you are not registered online.
- Discount available for additional teams registered under the same Faculty Advisor.
- First team: 1 Faculty Advisor + up to 5 students
- Each extra team: up to 4 students per team
- Each extra student participant: $150
|Type of Registration||First team*||Each extra team*||Due Date|
|Early bird Registration and Payment||$850||$650||November 15– December 26, 2019|
|Regular Registration and Payment||$950||$750||On or before January 24, 2020|
|Late Registration and Payment||$1,100||$950||On or before February 29, 2020|
|Thank you for helping us keep the contest running! |
Registration fees cover only about 1/4 our costs.
Teams are encouraged to involve their community by seeking funding from local companies to support their registration fees and experimental costs.
|* Fees are paid online via credit card. A 2.5% Shopcart fee is added to your order.|
No refunds issued after the team registers and pays, except under extenuating circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you in April 2020!