The IEEE Waste-Management and Education Research Conference (WERC 2020) has contacted select teams to submit a paper for the conference proceedings. If your team’s paper has been selected, the faculty advisor and team leader have already been contacted.
- Publication in the conference proceedings will be competitive among all 2020 WERC teams.
- Faculty Advisors will be included in the list of authors.
Limit of 8 pages, using the IEEE-WERC Paper Format Template.
Deadline for submission: May 1, 2020
Remove references to business plans, public involvement plans, legal issues, etc.
Include process-flow diagrams with mass/energy balances, as appropriate.
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
About the IEEE Environmental Engineering Initiative
The IEEE Environmental Engineering Initiative intends to create an interdisciplinary forum for the community interested in the area of environmental engineering, including components in various S/Cs which are using our technologies and methodologies but are not yet embraced by our IEEE communities.
Through the initiative, the IEEE community will:
- Share experiences and efforts
- Improve interdisciplinary vision
- Reach out to under-served technical segments
- Embrace and empower the whole community working on environmental engineering
- Expand knowledge dissemination (conferences, publications, curated collections, webinars, educational activities)
- Contribute to expanding people networking
- Contribute to supporting standardization activities